At Leuven Slush'D we strive to create a positive and inclusive experience for all participants while contributing to the larger goal of global sustainability. Our objective is to reduce the event's carbon footprint to the maximum by the following sustainability policy:
- Our event decoration is designed for longevity and will be reused and repurposed to contribute to a circular economy.
- We favor eco-friendly materials and digital media to minimalize our waste streams. Our team and event merch is made from 100% recycled textile waste.
- We offer vegetarian meals and avoid food waste by redistribution to BFVB.
- We favor local production partners to reduce CO2 emissions during transportation
How can you contribute to the sustainability of Leuven Slush'D?
- Opt for ecofriendly transportation: (e-)bike, public transport, carpool
- Avoid unnecessary waste. Leuven Slush'D discourages the distribution of physical products, or giveaways, at the booth. If any products are given away, the product materials must be as eco-friendly as possible.